Monday, July 12, 2010

Introduction

Hello everyone in cyberspace!

My name is Derrick Pacheco and I am enrolled in the MAT program at Concordia University so I can teach high school English and social studies. I am primarily looking at language arts positions, and then social studies.

My favorite animal is a killer whale, or orca. I love orcas because they are brilliant marine mammals. They are social animals and live in a close-knit, tight community. Orcas are top marine predators and they eat sharks, whales and anything else they want. Their color patterns also look really cool and they are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Being from San Diego I got to see shamu a whole bunch of times and gotten to appreciate killer whales a lot. I like your font choice, that is the same color as my snowboard pants. Man Derrick you are just one awesome human being. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete